Opening Hours and Access
Domus Plinii Guests can freely access the pool from May 1st to September 30th.
Opening hours: from 9 am to 7 pm.
Services and Facilities
The park area surrounding the pool is equipped with deckchairs and chaise longue. The position, slightly raised above the lake shores, is ideal for enjoying moments of pure relaxation. Surrounded by the greenery of the park you can enjoy a breathtaking view of Lake Como.
Domus Plinii provides pool towels to Guests.
Swimming pool Rules & Regulations
- The pool is open seasonally from May 1st to September 30th
- Opening hours from 90:00 am to 7:00 pm – access is forbidden outside opening hours
- Proper swimming attire is required all the times
- For security reasons the pool area is under private video-surveillance system
- It is forbidden to dive or jump - pool height: 1,40 m
- It is forbidden to shout and use a loud tone of voice
- It is required to take a shower before entering the pool
- It is forbidden to lie down on the lawn, even if fitted with towels
- It is forbidden to bring Suite equipment, breakable objects, food and drinks in the pool area
- Children under 12 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult who shall remain in attendance and be fully responsible for their care
- Domus Plinii shall not be liable for any loss, damage or theft of personal belongings
- Please bring your towel with you when you leave the pool
- Please do not leave the pool and pass through the common areas in swimsuit and/or barefoot.
- Please respect the lawn around the pool
- Please respect the sensibility of other Guests
The management reserves the right to:
- Amend the swimming pool rules and regulations any time
- Close any part of the swimming pool at any time for maintenance, repair or private event
- Charge expenses for any damage caused due to misuse or negligence
- Prohibit any person for using the swimming pool area